12 Mar A Perfect Pairing in Napa: Advanced Search Summit
Advanced Search Summit is taking place March 22-23, 2018 in Napa Valley, California. Join the AKvertise team as we sponsor and attend the conference to enjoy two days of advanced level SEO, PPC, paid social, and content marketing education, invaluable networking, and delectable wine tasting. Quite the perfect pairing, wouldn’t you agree?
Learn more about the talented speaker roster and session details on the Advanced Search Summit conference agenda.
– Frank Vitovitch, Botify – Reconcile Real Rankings with Technical SEO to Maximize Visibility in Search
– Neil Crist, Moz – Scaling Local SEO to Match Enterprise Sized Appetites
– William Sears, Disney – Build & Optimize Your Professional Network to Turbocharge Your Business and Career
– Seth Besmertnik, Conductor – It’s Not About Paid vs. Earned, It’s All About Value
– Veronica Romney, Losomo Inc. – Going Beyond the Basics – Facebook Advertising
– Joe Sinkwitz, Intellifluence – Using Influencers to Solve Enterprise Reputation Issues
– Arsen Rabinovich, TopHatRank – SEO Side of Website Migrations; Going Beyond The Redirects
– Marty Weintraub, aimClear – The 2018 Influencer Marketing Psychographic Toolkit
– Christi Olson, Bing – Un-chattered Territory: Intelligent Agents in Search
– Martijn Scheijbeler, Postmates – SEO Testing: What you can do when you really want to find out what works for SEO
– John Sellwood, Search Laboratory – Scientific content marketing for effective link acquisition and more
– Adam Singer, Google – Analytics 102: Taking Action On Your Data
– And more!
As conference sponsors, we invite you to join us. Only a handful of tickets remain and are expected to sell out again this year.
Enjoy $200 off your general admission ticket with promo code: LATEBIRD
If you see our team at the show, say hello! We look forward to seeing you there.