27 Nov [NEW EBOOK] The Small Business Guide to Facebook Ads Is Here!
Over the course of many years, I’ve had countless small business owners ask me some version of, “What’s the deal with Facebook Ads?” These entrepreneurs understand the value of Facebook Ads and that they too need to start using the ads platform to spread the word about their products and services in an effort to take their business to the next level. Most often, they haven’t done so yet because they don’t know where to start or do not have the budget to hire someone to do it for them.
During these conversations, I have wished that I could provide something that would help answer their questions and get them comfortable enough to move forward on their own with such a powerful tool. That is until they are at the point in their business to where they can hire staff, consultants, or an agency to take over campaign management.
And now, the solution has come to fruition!
I am thrilled to announce that I have written my very first eBook, The Small Business Guide to Facebook Ads. This eBook, now available for purchase on Amazon, will teach you or your entrepreneurial colleagues how to set up and use Facebook Ads, including:
- How your business can benefit from using Facebook Ads
- Facebook Business Manager and why you should use it
- Facebook Pixel and how to implement it
- How to structure and set up your Facebook Ads account
- How to reach your target audience and potential customers
- Testing variables such as ad copy, images, videos, and landing pages
- Measuring campaign performance results
- And so much more!